The Lord has blessed me with an absolutely wonderful, amazing, supportive true Proverbs 31 wife and I feel bleesed to live out the rest of my days with her.
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority.
Let no man despise thee.
I have traveled to many countries and greatly enjoy visiting other countries. Learning about other cultures, beliefs, traditions, etcetera is just absolutely exciting. My favorite place in the world is Dingle, Ireland. My second favorite vacation spot is the Netherlands (we Americans call it Holland). I have lived in Germany for about ten years or so separated into two different tours. I have visited many other countries to include France and Italy. I have been to many different states, some of which include Pennsylvania, New York, Georgia, Florida, Ohio, and Texas. I was born in Texas, but left before I was old enough to remember it. I am extremely patriotic towards my country and do find flag burning to be extremely offensive. I am an extreme conservative hardcore christian with traditional values.
I believe that the celebration of Halloween or participation thereof is sin. Halloween is a holiday which is based upon and revolves around magic, sorcery, satanism, demons, the devil, etcetera. As such, there is nothing in any way, shape, or form pure concerning that holiday. I am opposed to the use of the Christmas tree, watching santa-based cartoons/movies, and teachings your children that santa is real. The Christmas tree has been used as a pagan god since Old Testament times and still is today. Santa is completely soaked with magic and sorcery. Telling your children that santa is real is LYING to them. There is no such thing as a white lie, safe lie, or good lie. Lies are lies...and all lies are sins. What kind of example are you teaching your children when you finally admit to them that you have been lying to their face for years? I do celebrate Christmas just not in the manner most do today. I'm not one of those christians that is out to tell kids their parents are lying to them about santa. However, if placed into the position where I have to back up the parent's lie or reveal the truth...I hold no fear in telling the truth. My Savior was a man of truth. What kind of follower would I be if I was not a man of truth? I do not celebrate easter. Easter is the pagan holiday of Ishtar. Ishtar is a holiday in which the white rabbit (the oldest symbol for satan in many satanic sects) acts as the god of fertility. I personally do not wish to partake in such pagan practices as egg hunting and the celebration of pagan gods. I do celebrate Christ's ressurection. My beliefs define who I am 100% of the way. So the key to getting to know me...is to get to know the way I believe.
Why must I place the doctrines of the Word above my own logic? Because "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. Proverbs 14:12"
SAYINGS BY PATTON
1) The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other *ahem* die for his.
2) If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
3) Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
4) You're never beaten until you admit it.
5) All glory is fleeting.
6) I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.
SAYINGS BY ME
1) Ask not what your God can do for you, but what you can do for your God.
2) A man's intelligence is determined by the unintelligence of those around him.
3) The wisdom of the few is measured by the foolishness of the many.
4) When by the course of our actions we are faced with the consequences of our lives; we must stand tall, without denial, and do the righteous deed in the eyes of He who is greater.
SAYING BY JIM ELLIOT
1) He is no fool who gives up what he can not keep to gain what he can not lose.
QUOTE FROM "REDEEMING THE HEART OF CAIN" BY SEAN GRAY
1) ...anger is a systematic problem based on what is going on inside our hearts rather than outside circumstances that might provoke anger.
QUOTE FROM "CULTURE WARRIOR" BY BILL O'REILLY
1) The more effective a traditionalist is, the more arrows will be launched into the air.
QUOTE FROM Dorothy L. Sayers (1893-1957)
1) "In the world it is called Tolerance, but in hell it is called Despair, the sin that believes in nothing, cares for nothing, seeks to know nothing, interferes with nothing, enjoys nothing, hates nothing, finds purpose in nothing, lives for nothing, and remains alive because there is nothing for which it will die."
QUOTE FROM Genevieve (Shoutlifer)
When eating fish, swallow the meat, spit out the bones.
All comments on my profile, blogs, or message center are subject to inclusion in my podcasts or for any other purpose I deem necessary, appropriate, or desirable.
To my wife:
My home is where you are...for your heart is my home and its love the walls that shelter me. Your eyes are the furnace that warms my soul and your smile the sustenance that fills me. Your whispers are the thoughts of my mind and your desires the ambitions of my life....You are my home.