Seasons Greetings, and all my best for your Christmas and the coming New Year! Here is your copy of Decembers Trail Mix, and sometime next year, I will be publishing the first volume of Trail Mix for Narrow Path walkers.
~ WE CAN DO NOTHING WITHOUT PRAYER [when it comes to spiritual things] ~
While we know that God answers prayer in three different way...
1) Sometimes He'll say, YES!
2) Sometimes He'll say "NO!"...
3) Other times He'll say, "Are you kidding?" As your Father, I have something so much better than this, so wait on me and see the customized answer to your plea...
When God answers our prayers, He can grant our request through His most perfect will, and then there are times He will grant our request through His "Permissive will!" We just need to know that He will not do anything, unless we pray, which is why we're told several things about prayer:
1) To gather with others when we pray, because where two or more gather in His name, He will be there, and He will do it for us! (Matthew 18:19-20)
2) We are reminded to pray without ceasing!" (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
3) We are to pray in Jesus' name, knowing that what we do not know how to put into words [through prayer], the Holy Spirit will do for us! (John 14:12-14 and Romans 8: 26-27)
4) Finally, prayer must be done in a spirit of faith, and faith is believing in that which you can't see or touch, but still know is and will be because God said so! (Hebrews 11:1)
**E. M. Bounds said many things about prayer. His words are very uplifting, and I want to share a few of his infamous quotes as I close this description out:
-->"We cannot talk to God strongly when we have not lived for God strongly. The closet cannot be made holy to God when the life has not been holy to God."
-->"Prayer puts God's work in his hands-and keeps it there."
-->"Prayer is our most formidable weapon, the thing which makes all else we do efficient."
-->"Every mighty move of the Spirit of God has had its source in the prayer chamber."
FINALLY - "We can do nothing without prayer. All things can be done by persistent prayer. It surmounts or removes all obstacles, overcomes every resisting force and gains its ends in the face of invincible hindrances."
---> So, let us prayer together, and when needed, let us pray for you!!! <---
**You asked for it, and it is going to happen. I will be compiling three years of Trail Mix, and the book will be released in mid 2014.**